Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Diversified Label Images, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site (www.diversifiedlabel.com) and Seal the Sale (www.sealthesale.com & sealthesale.diversifiedlabel.com). We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security of Your Information
We are committed to keeping your information secure. We have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration. We limit access to Information to individuals who have a business need consistent with the reason the Information was provided.
While we employ such procedures to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee that the Information you submit to the Website will be confidential or will not be transmitted to or intercepted by a third party. DLI shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this website or any information you transmit to this website.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any material on the Website infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, please send a written notification containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Please send the notification to us using the contact information provided.