Logos are used to mark product space in the back of the coolers (also known as Back Tags)
Channel tags are used in the front of the cooler to identify brands, package sizes and selling price.
DLI offers a wide variety of clips to display products and pricing from the glides:
- Channeled clips to be used with our channel tags
- Flat clips to be used with adhesive labels (our channel tags are also adhesive labels
- Bullseye Clips designed for 1.5” dayglows
- Ceiling Clips designed for hanging signage
DLI offers a selection of Rail Strips:
- Clip-Over style
- Variety of sizes available
- Colors: white, black or red
- Types: hard plastic or flexible with clear tab in channel
- Adhesive style (white only)
- 24” & 48” available
A variety of sizes from 1” for channel tags & clips to 18” for outdoor signage.
- Standard Books contain numbers & descriptives to be used for indoor retail
- Custom Books also available
Border Tape has a removable adhesive and can be used to outline a space in the cooler or the entire cooler door.
- Clings are used on cooler doors to promote branding, pricing and package sizes
- Push/Pulls are 2-sided clings to be used on doors
Shelf Talkers are used to display brands, package sizes and selling price.
A number of other products are available:
- Re-Set Bags
- Cable Ties
- 30” Poles for indoor signs
- 10’ & 18” Extension Poles
- Suction Cups
Contact us for a quick quote on your project. We have sales professionals available to handle your inquiry from initial contact to finished product.